A little stubble never hurt anyone, or has it? There are a good amount of men who can pull off that sexy stubble. Sometimes stubble and beard seems to go hand in hand but for the ladies we like to see are men with some well taken care of scruff, no “beard men” use a best Stubble Trimmer. We are seeing more and more actors and athletes with stubble but lets remind you men that well-groomed stubble and unkempt stubble are two different things.
You can have too little stubble, which is not attractive at all for example George Michael needs to take some lessons on growing stubble. I’m sure he is capable of it but more so than often we have saw him looking rather like he forgot to shave.
One star that always pulls off amazing stubble is David Beckham. I don’t think I have seen one picture where his stubble makes him look any less attractive.
Another winner of the most attractive stubble holder is Patrick Dempsey. He has rocked the stubble on far more occasions than I can count.
There are no more excuses for you men. You can buy a best Stubble Trimmer almost anywhere now a day’s. Price can’t be an issue since there are so many brands out there, you can be sure to find one for a decent price.
Tips For Choosing The Best Stubble Trimmer
- The first thing you should do is understand that regular electric shavers should be left on the shelf if you are trying to maintain a beard. These are far too wide to give you the intricate grooming you can expect from a beard trimmer. Even if the packaging on a traditional razor implies that it is great for using with beards, you should leave it on the shelf.
- Look for a beard trimmer that can be recharged. This means that there will be no pesky cords in the way while you are on your quest toward the perfect facial hair maintenance. This is also a great option since it will save you money on electric bills. There are many trimmers that use regular batteries, but the ones that can be recharged will give you a lot more bang for your buck.
- Beard trimmers often come with several attachments. Consider which ones are included with the ones you have in mind before you make your final purchase decision. It is best to choose a model that has an angled attachment because there are parts of the face that are difficult to reach when you use a straight one. The attachments are especially useful for people that like different parts of their facial hair to be at differing lengths.
- While brand doesn’t mean everything in the world, you should definitely opt for a trimmer that is from a brand that is well known. This is something that you will be using on a very sensitive area, so having the best is very important here. This does not mean that you have to buy the most expensive one on the market, but you should definitely invest a good amount of money into this purchase.
- Look for a unit that has self-sharpening blades. This is one feature that will assure you get the most life out of the product you choose. This does not mean that they will last forever, but you will get more use out of them than you would if the product used traditional blades.